‘How we prioritise funding’
How we prioritise funding
1. Applications associated with LAL’s Subscribing Associations’ activities (e.g. courses or conferences organised by Subscribing Associations).
2. Applications that have the greatest impact. For example:
- Activities that have a wide international exposure.
- Attending training courses where trainees will then train their colleagues.
- Speakers who will present to the widest number of people.
3. High quality applications: Funds are limited, so LAL wishes to ensure the highest possibility of success and widest dissemination of knowledge by competent and committed applicants.
4. Group activities will have priority over individual applications. (Organization of courses, conferences, workshops, scientific session at congress)
5. Activities in countries in which Laboratory Animal Sciences is developing.